Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2024

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

aiken tweeted it earlier. But seem to have deleted it now

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭TenPicnics

Another 5 timer here, looking forward to it massively, hoping weather stays kind to us this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭El Director

Same as that. It's really the only weekend of the year I get to myself so I ain't letting it go despite the line up, especially the headliners and lots of repeat performers, not being as strong as before. There's still plenty of acts though that I will definitely enjoy seeing again and I am just looking forward to chilling with mates, I'll miss my 4 month little girl but we will have a lovely reunion on the Monday 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Flinty81

Will it be much of a walk for a morning cup of coffee from the general camping?

Cheers 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Peesh89

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Wasn't Gemma on the bandstand on the Friday with a proper slot? I might be wrong though as the Thursday last year I was bopping to the DnB at Arcadia

There's a "shops" area in the campsite with coffee etc (and the pizza party bus) so it is handy to get coffee yes!

Also the site in general isn't enormous, I find it very easy to get around from stage to stage or nip back to the tent... albeit a bit slower last year with the treacherous mud

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Ruanmcg

I've been to 3/4: 2019 I only thought was okay, 2022 blew me away and went down as one of the best festival experiences I've had, and then last year I had a great time but was a little but disappointed (mud, some changes to the layout I wasn't mad about, and the fact that half my mates got nicked by guards). I've high hopes for this year although I agree with others that the lineup is pretty weak. If you're a regular festival goer over the last 5 years in Ireland you would have had the chance to see most of the bands and the electronic music for the most part is fairly lowest common denominator IMO. That being said the crowd is fantastic and the location is absolutely gorgeous, it's pretty much a guaranteed good time and for my age group (late 20's) it seems like the one that everyone goes to now so loads of nice reunions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

Only number 3 for me. Was at beatyard instead the first year. Went 2019 enjoyed it bit was a bit put off by the traffic, bins and wasps situation after many EPs it didn't seem as good.

Returned to EP, realised I am old back to ATN last year and had a blast despite the muck. Committing now, EP officially dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Phishwax

Keep the tributes at Forest fest please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Flinty81

Thanks for the coffee info lads 😎👍

Has anyone seen Chalk live before? Really enjoying them the last few days, missed them the last year they played but they're on my must see list this time

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mgkelly

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mgkelly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭rubick

Only missed the first year, consistently the best Irish festival in recent times IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Saw them supporting Sprints in the Button Factory start of May. They were great. Nice little bit of electronica in with the guitars, lead man full of energy. Really enjoyed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

She may have played Friday as well but definitely played the Thursday night. It was her followed by a DJ on the bandstand.

Site map coming Monday and lovely days special guest being announced Tuesday as per latest social media post!

I missed 2022, but have been every other year. First year was amazing as it was a scorcher, but even the wasp and traffic woes from 2019 and the mud from last year feels like an inconvenience during an amazing weekend when I think back now.

Line up wise it is never entirely to my liking, but it takes the pressure off having a busy schedule as I like to float around and follow the vibes anyway! I actually quite like this year's line up compared to last year, but line up is only a part of what imo is the best festival in ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭BikesKilleen

How is everyone’s scheduling going? Happy that there are not too many clashes for me, little bit of crossover for some sets so most likely won’t make all of the below.

Friday: Kean Kavangh, Glass Beams, Ben UFO, OR:LA, Ross From Friends/Kolsch/George Fitz.

Saturday: Natasha Bedingfield, The Mary Wallopers, Kojaque, The National, Floating Points, Kink, Reclaim The Mainframe

Sunday: Nealo, Mano Le Tough, Future Islands, Barry Can’t Swim, Kokoroko, The Prodigy, Paul Kalkbrenner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭danois

I’ve been every year and loved every year. I don’t think they will ever match the magic of the first one. That was something else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,303 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Ill have dropped the van off in there by this time next week!

On the Saturday and Sunday I could probably just sit at the main stage all day quite happily. Now I won't do that, but will spend a lot of time there over the weekend I'd say.

Friday: Glass Beams - Ben UFO - Confidence Man - Kiasmos - Bill Brewster/Kolsh/Young Singh not sure tbh

Saturday: Sing Along Social - Natasha Bedingfield - Le Boom for 30 mins then The Mary Wallopers - The National/Optimo depending on mood - Roisin Murphy - Skyrager

Sunday: Tommy Tiernan Brunch - RTÉ Orchestra - Beach Fossils - Future Islands - New Dad - Barry Can't Swim - Slowdive - The Prodigy and then whatever I'm feeling to end it!

Never going to get close to seeing all of that but the scheduling works out very nicely for me this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭rubick

Bill Brewster is unmissable for me - he's not over here very often and gives good acid house chug.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,003 ✭✭✭endainoz

Pretty much the exact same as myself, lots like us too I'd imagine.

Be aware - I remember you had to queue for Ping Pong Disco at times last year! Didn't bother myself but think I will this year if required.

I think tributes are fine but no need to have them overdone. There's a Dolly tribute this year that will draw a big crowd, we had a big crowd that year for the Beatles tribute in the sun. What constitutes as a tribute act is a bit subjective though.

Map on the app on Monday, lovely days special guest revealed Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Peesh89

Love seeing what everyone else is up to, was going to ask similar myself!

Obviously won't get to half of this but unmissables for me currently are - Or:La, SingAlongSocial, Mary Wallopers, Floating Points, KiNK, Barry Can't Swim, Prodigy and Paul Kalkbrenner… and the Lovely Days Special Guest tba lol

Along with hopefully getting to a few of these -

Friday - Tinity Orchestra / Kean Kavanagh / New Jackson / Maribou State / Yung Singh / Jon10 (after yesterdays reccy!)

Saturday - Gospel Choir / Overhead The Albatross / Natasha Bedingfield / Kojaque / Roisin Murphy / Sama AbdulHadi

Sunday - RTE Orchestra / The Wailers / OXN / Aby Coulibaly

Clashes are brutal for me. I never end up coming close to executing my schedule but of course I painstakingly make one every festival nonetheless. So far it's looking like:

Friday: Shark School, Cardinals, Rob Rua , Ben UFO, Or:la, Lucas Ogma, Jon10

Saturday: Overhead the albatross, Tr1, Mary Wallopers, Chalk, The National, Efa O'Neill, Reclaim the Mainframe

Sunday: Efé, John Francis Flynn, Nealo, Sprints, Mano Le Tough (sadly probably gona miss Just Mustard & Newdad), Slowdive, OK Williams

I'd love to see the Murder Capital, but come 11:30 on Friday I'm gona be on a different buzz alltogether. Slowdive might suffer a similar fate. I love guitar-y music probably more than anything to listen to but once I get in festival mode I just want to dance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭gandalfio

5th year for me also.
    Must sees are Glass Beams, New Jackson, Rachael Lavelle, Le Boom, Wallopers, Ana Palindrome, Bog Bodies, Wailers, Nialler 9s indie sleaze set, Houseplants, and the Prodigy if still have any energy left come then.

The recreation of Talking Heads' Stop Making Sense on Sunday sounds excellent as well.

Advertisement