Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Lounges

Options
  • 16-08-2023 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of the lounges in T2. Have a morning flight coming up and will be in the airport early and was going to avail of T2 lounge for breakfast and a bit of relaxation. €30 for 2 hours. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,535 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I use it because i get it for free, would I pay €30. No.

the breakfast/food isn’t great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭KanyeSouthEast

Thanks for the feedback. Doesn’t really sound worth it then at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

This. I've only used the Aer Lingus lounge once because it was free. I had a coffee, some pastry and picked up some a snack bar or two for he flight. Wouldn't pay the €30 for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Mac0783

Hi, has sny9ne used the T2 lounge recently? Would you recommend it / know a way pf getting pass cheaper? It's no longer on Revolut.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Depends on what you want. I paid in to the lounge a few times. The food options aren't amazing but you get 2 free alcohiloc drinks at the bar. They don't really enforce that from my experience. You could make it worth your while between the food and the drinks. I'd pay the €30 for the relative peace and quiet it affords in comparison to the rest of the airport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,126 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Hi. Does anyone have the Priority Pass Card? Been gifted it with my first visit free but its not showing that on the APP. Can I just turn up at the Lounge with my card and pay a visitor fee for my guest?

Advertisement