Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No money in account

Options
  • 17-08-2023 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

bank of ireland, why I didn't get paid today as was due ? That's ridiculous situation. I need some answers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

possibly related to the glitch over the last few days, it will appear in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

Did you check with whoever's paying you that everything went through from their side? (Especially if they bank with BoI too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

I am sorry to hear this. Please be assured that we are working through processing incoming payments and updating balances and so payments should credit throughout the day.

We sincerely apologise for the disruption this outage caused – we know we fell far below the standards our customers expect from us. 

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement