Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BH Road Bike 56cm Aluminium with Carbon Fork

• 18-08-2023 1:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

Have a BH aluminium with carbon fork , Liberty Seguros era early / mid Noughties 56cm road bike(Im 5'11'') in good condition in Leixlip near Lucan . Could do for 299 with Keo Classic Pedals or 259 without

https://www.moniteurlive.com/l/818840---velo-deroute-bh-modele-liber

Looks generally like this but with decent saddle and Conti GP3000 tyres .

Campag Brifters , cassette and derailleurs , FSA compact cranks

Cassette    12/13/14/15/17/19/21/23/25

Can do choice of wheels between more traditional or aero with less spokes and tyres Marathon, Gatorskin or GP3000.Also if you want to spend a bit more have some nearly new Sora mechs and callipers .In fact as Im going 'steel is real ' and selling this to fund equipment for new 853 frame Id be happy to discuss trade ins of vintage(c1997 ideally) gear

In Leixlip ,near Lucan .

Post edited by 2011abc on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭2011abc

Price drop .

A couple of pics .Can email or WhatsApp more if required

Price now €199 as seen

im 5 ft 11 in so it’s more 56cm ‘equivalent’ .My saddle position was prob a good bit lower than pictured .Open to offers /swaps

Willing to sell as in pic without wheels for €150 or will consider splitting further if anyone interested .Makings of a decent light commuter /training bike etc here .I’ve had it on long rides and it’s served me well for my somewhat erratic and sparse usage over almost a decade ..Make me an offer for whatever bits you want.Those bars are 44s .And nice short stem which many people often require …

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭CJay1

Is it shifting smoothly ? What size tyres? Thanks

Hi ,just saw that message now , I think the GP3000s are 700x23 but I have a few sets of tyres to choose from including Schwalbe Marathons at 700x28 (or more?) Shifting is perfect .Youre welcome to have a look in Leixlip

Bike as pictured has 700x23c Gatorskins and is good value at 199

• Advertisement

Moving this elsewhere soon guys .Anybody for a solid but lightweight trainer /commuter / hacker well able for 5-6 hour rides with three figure price tag starting with a 1 ? As stated 199 as shown in pics but can do Schwalbe Marathons or Gatorskins , choice of wheels etc .Welcome to come visit ( Leixlip) for a look .

Moved to Adverts

Advertisement