Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farm plastics

• 18-08-2023 8:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Neighbour collects my plastic when passing this last few years.

Never got receipts since he bring it, decided to try board bia. Have a bit left to bring to next collection, but auditor looking to do assessment shortly, collection next month. Should I say to them or just wait until after collection

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,115 ✭✭✭893bet

Show them the pile and say that’s last winters. They should be ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tellmeabit

Thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

My Bord Bia advisor said the official term is “pending” when you have a bit of silage wrap left in the yard 😀

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭paddysdream

Had Bord Bia inspection couple of weeks back .No docket so just told her I fed all hay last year and silage bales were either this years or kept over from 2022.Not an issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭emaherx

Shouldn't be an issue if collection date is a month away, just have it stored tidy. Receipts for Plastic shouldn't matter as you can still recycle at the higher rate.

You only need code from one roll of plastic and one net to get the cheaper rate just ask your contractor or store where it was purchased. Same code is applied to whole pallet or possibly larger batch anyway from the manufacturer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement