Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small silver hoop earrings

• 19-08-2023 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hopefully not a silly question! I have two ear lobe piercings but I rarely wear earrings. I saw a girl recently wearing very small silver hoops and small silver studs and I loved it. I want to try this myself, but if I’m buying earrings to wear like this (long term) should I be investing in good quality jewellery or is it ok to have a look on Amazon and pick out something fairly affordable? 

In terms of good quality earrings, I’m not sure I’d know where to look. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,318 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

You might get something affordable on Amazon but in my experience your much better buying something that us good quality. Less change of getting on infection than from some low quality metal.

I find River Island, New Look and H&M are all good for nice earrings at decent prices. You can get some nice ones in Tesco too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Tzutzi80

You can buy some from Magpie Gems www.MagpieGems.ie. Their earrings are great quality, made from nickel-free sterling silver. And I saw both hoops and studs on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭RojaStar

This designer does fab really minimal jewellery, good quality and very affordable. Lots of tiny hoops, check out their "huggies".

https://linesandcurrent.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

I got silver huggies hoops from Ivy's Attic in Cork a few weeks ago, have left them in 24/7 and no reaction to them or anything, they're really comfortable and secure.

Advertisement