Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture - same day delivery

Options
  • 22-08-2023 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi ,

Can anyone recommend somewhere a furniture store in Dublin that will do same day delivery? I urgently need to buy a mattress as one got destroyed by flood. I need to keep within a decent budget too.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Mattress Mick will have some stock as will some of the others (including Harry Corry annd Ikea) and some of the mattresses come in a compressed roll that will fit in a car back seat so you could pick it up in a car or maybe they would send it in a taxi for you if you are really stuck.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I got one of those Emma mattresses in Homestore and More the other week - it was compressed and rolled up so I was just able to stick it in the boot of my car.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 purpleaccount

Thank you for that. Is the Emma mattress comfy? I'm not looking to spend a fortune but want something decent all the same

Advertisement