Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2001 Sky-Net HKC alarm - still working or replace?

Options
  • 23-08-2023 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi folks,

I'm looking for advice. I'm moving into a house that has the alarm system shown below installed, and seems to be powered. The old owner rented the place and doesnt know any codes etc. for the alarm. It says it was installed in 2001 and when I Google "Sky-Net" I get directed to a website that no longer seems to be running.

I was just hoping to get advice on what I should do. Is this system something I can still use and if so who do I contact to upgrade and monitor it?

Does it need to be removed as its out of date?

Should I just ignore it and install a newer wifi system?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭Jnealon

I don't think he's in business anymore. There's a few compaines around Leitrim that will upgrade that for you, the HKC SecureWave would be an ideal replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 31 pihjin

Could you message me if you have a company you would suggest please? Many thanks.

Advertisement