Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mulhuddart Test Route

Options
  • 23-08-2023 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Looking for anyone to shed light on the test routes around Mulhuddart. Due to do my test next month and looking to see if anyone can advise on the test route or locations of the slow manoeuvres parts. The location of the centre has been moved to Rosemount Business Pk. if anyone has done there test recently and can help it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Burks_ie

Thanks for the input, well aware the routes are flexible.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

Give Eric Dalton a shout. He will take you around the likely routes and stops for the walk and turn test. He will also show you some things that will catch you out if you’re not prepared. For example, in Tyrellstown there is a stop sign on a corner with no stop line so you have to ride right up to the sign. You wouldnt naturally do that the way it is placed on the corner but I believe it’s a direct fail if you get it wrong. The tester failed a lad on it just before one of my pre tests so Eric was able to take me straight to it so I was aware of it. Thank fook as it was included in my own test a week later.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Burks_ie

Cheers I was thinking giving him a shout for a pretest, just wanted to do some additional practice in before then as I've not been able to do as much on the bike over the last few months as I'd have liked. Appreciate the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

Book two sessions with him if you can. One asap to get familiar with the routes and time for you to get out there an practise. Then another for as close to the test as possible.

• Advertisement
Advertisement