Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiesto

Options
  • 24-08-2023 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea of what type of setlist Tiesto plays these days. Nothing up to date on setlist.com. ANd cannot find anything useful from google search.

Trying to get in to the groove for Saturday night's gig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭boomdocker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Wow. That looks amazing. Didn't know he plays such quick-fire tunes i.e. 2 or 3 minutes. At least if not familiar with one tune, it doesn't go on for long.

Should be a good buzz. Hope it is loud. The sound in Kilmainham can be patchy at times. Bit of wind, and it throws the sound around a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭sosq

Just wondering how strict security is when it comes to ID checks. Wanted to take my 16yo son with me to the gig.

There is note on the ticket that it is strictly over 18 but I am his legal guardian and take full responsibility for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

No one can answer this for you. It’s the discretion and attitude of the security on the day.

they have advertised the gigs as 18 year olds and up and thus if you show up with teenagers and they refuse you, you’ll have no comeback and no chance of a refund

That question about allowing under 18s in the gigs generally pops up on most concert threads. And the general answer is that they may or may not.

But I guess, to make it a little more specific, has anyone every seen or heard of an instance where a person whose age is below the specified allowed age, has been refused entry?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Yeah dozens of times across festivals and shows in Dublin I’ve witnessed kids getting turned back cause they either have no ID to prove their age or fake ID rejected. Bouncers don’t care if ruin a kids plans

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Hopefully allowed here, I have two tickets (digital) available for Tiesto Saturday night, at face value. Drop a DM if you’re interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,900 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Loads and loads of times. Outdoor gigs are usually a little less strict on checking than an indoor venue, but you are taking a risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭RINO87

Hopefully you do get in, if my auld lad had taken 16 year old me to Tiesto, I would have been constantly looking skywards for flying pigs!! Should be a good one to look back on for you both

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Anyone there last night that can tell me what the ground is like at kilmainham?

• Advertisement

Was fine last night. I had runners - just got a little dirty. Ground got a bit soft at the end e.g. out around the toilets. But nothing too noticeable.

Really enjoyed Tiesto. Great atmosphere there. Glad they moved the stage from where they had it last year - at the bottom of the hill. Sound was really good last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,900 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Presuming the 16 year old got in?

When I was 16 Tiësto played trance. Did see him in the Point when I was, erm, 19 maybe. The sneaking around the rules then was using just two standing areas tickets to sneak in multiple people from the seating tiers - they never did wristbands!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sadie9

Hi, I'm driving to Dublin to collect someone after Monday's Boygenius gig in Royal Hospital. Trying to think where to meet them.

Do they open all the exits after the concert, or do people all leave through the main entrance?

Advertisement