Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Nail Polish done ?

• 26-08-2023 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I get gel refills all the time but I’m wondering is nail polish the way to go! Does anyone actually paint their own nails with normal nail polish anymore ?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I do! My work means that my Shellac never lasts, always chipping and peeling so now when I want a colour on them it's just easier/cheaper to paint them myself and remove at home. I still like a manicure the odd time to shape them, look after cuticles etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Minier81

I don't like gel nails and the only time I got shellac, it ruined my nails for months. So traditional easy to remove varnish is my only one. I do tend to get them painted rather than paint my own, but that is just because my own technique is not very good. I need to practice more!!!

Advertisement