Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help finding the impossible: A 55cm Gas Cooker that can use LPG Bottles

Options
  • 26-08-2023 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

So, long story short my mothers 20 year old cooker is finally giving up the ghost. The house she is renting was unfurnished, so the appliances are not covered by the landlord/lease agreement. I am looking to buy her a new cooker, but I am having issues finding a suitable one.

I am looking for a gas hob cooker, the oven can be either gas or electric. The issue is the house does not have mains gas, it uses an LPG Bottle for the gas. Further compounding the issue is the cooker space is 55cm, which has really causes me issues in my search. It's not feasable/my mother is unwilling to expand the spacing, so it has to be a 55cm cooker. The only ones I have been able to find are the Zanussi brand ones, but these are listed as not being convertible to LPG.

I was hoping someone might be able to suggest where I can go from here, if at all possible.

Comments

Advertisement