Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest mobile PAYG account over 12 months

Options
  • 27-08-2023 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Long story short, I'm looking for a PAYG account to just keep a mobile number active without really needing data or minutes.

Almost all of the providers have a minimum top up period / minimum top up amount / time limit until they delete your phone number. Does anyone know of some very cheap options there? I tried using the comreg tool but it didn't seem to be accurate.

What I'm looking for example: Topping up only 10 euro every 3 months would be cheaper than topping up 5 euro every month to keep the number.

The goal is use only wifi on it when needed so that in 12 months time I still have the number while spending a little as possible.

Thanks for any advice!

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 25,268 ✭✭✭✭zell12

You need to check each provider.

TM say a year+

48 say six months

Advertisement