Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Events in general that are on in ireland

Options
  • 28-08-2023 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Hi

I'm proposing for an local event forum for boards for people that aren't local enough to know about it.

something that could be based on a kind of " looking to do something this weekend' or a particular date for example.

I know that discover Ireland do some,but it seems to be big events and a small selection.

I'm thinking of a local drama group posting that they are putting on a play for example with a date and time and contact number for tickets.

If a organisation or group for example put a show up on facebook for example,I can't find it unless I know the group and search for it.

How many of us have heard of something that was on and that we would have gone if we had known it was on.

Lastly,if holidaying in Ireland where can you find out what's happening locally when you're there.

I'm thinking of a modern version of the poster on the telegraph pole or on the door of the community centre.

Thanks

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement