Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Autumn/Winter 2023/2024

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

"Boyzone legend Keith Duffy will be getting his own new show on RTE this autumn.

The Dubliner will explore "the nation's changing relationship with teeth" as part of "Keith's Teeth: A Dental Odyssey". The 48-year-old singer will be jetting off to Turkey — a popular destination for Irish people looking to get their teeth done on a budget.

Keith spoke to former Big Brother star Hugie Maughan who spent €10,000 on a new set of veneers. Hughie said getting new teeth changed his life.

He told the Irish Sun: "I had 20 Crowns done. It was painful but I would never change it."

Public service broadcasting at it's finest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,999 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I watched Ar an Sliabh this evening. Never seen it before, but found it very interesting. Don't watch a lot of TV, apart from sport and nature documentaries.

Back to Ar an Sliabh, it was great. Makes me wonder what Bog Amach, that preceded it was about. And sadly, I think the Irish language has never been in more peril. Look around.

So much thrash in this world, but this was engaging. I'm sorry my Irish isn't better, I wish it was, but, war crimes Britain, its royal; criminal, insidious institution and how it wrongly portrays itself have a lot to answer for.

Advertisement