Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Mio Cyclo 505 HC GPS computer with speed and cadence sensor

• 30-08-2023 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭

Asking €25

I have had this from new for about 8 years. I upgraded to a Wahoo Roam earlier this year, hence the sale.

Last summer was the last time I used it for a long cycle and the battery lasted over 6 hours, so it should be something similar. I was using it earlier this summer for shorter rides (up to 3 hours) and the battery was fine for that with plenty to spare. Stem / handlebar mount included. All Europe maps included as far as I remember, and can download others for free, but you would probably need to delete some European countries first. Can upload GPX files and integrate to Strava etc. WiFi uploading of rides etc.

Unused original speed and cadence sensor and original (used) micro usb charger included in the price, I'll even throw in a usb to micro usb charging wire. Stem / handlebar mount included. I know I have the instruction booklet somewhere, and will include it if I can find it, otherwise it can be downloaded readily, as can the accompanying software.

Solid colour screen touchscreen unit, but nowhere near as responsive as e.g. a modern smartphone.

Let me know if any questions. Based in Dublin 7, can probably post, but may be next week before I get to post it.

p.s. the cross on the screen is a reflection, the glass is fine.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭oinkely

I'd be interested if you could post or are ever out near Dun Laoghaire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

Hi, Thanks for your interest. I can post next week if that's ok with you.

An Post postage calculator suggests "Prices are based on a packet, weighing up to 250g, going to Ireland" €4.80, non registered.

Could we agree €28 including postage?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭oinkely

Yes we can. That's perfect. Thanks a million. How do you want to be paid? Revolut or bank transfer or PayPal? Pm me and I'll get it sorted out for you. Thanks a million.

Advertisement