Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Classic rock tribute band

• 31-08-2023 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Looking for rhythm guitar player to complete our line up. Only serious and committed players need apply.Willing to travel and be a team player. Gigs awaiting for the right candidate. PM for details ie location, setlist, rehearsals, etc... Will need to send short video clip or audio clip before next step.

Thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 colm wade

Hi,lead rhythm guitar player with plenty of gigging experience own transport,great guitar gear,and easy to work with.I am very interested in finding out more about your Classic Rock band.For more info about me call Colm on 0892675940 thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lightningrod85

Hey man, we're looking for a rhythm guitar player to complete our line up for an AC-DC tribute band. Would you be interested? We have gigs waiting, we're all aged between 45 and 55,very committed and we've all been playing for years. If you think that's up your alley, get in touch. I can send you clips and a setlist. Drummer and bass player based in Kildare, lead guitar is in Carlow and I am based in Tipperary. We've been rehearsing between Carlow and Castledermot in Kildare, depending on what suits. Would that be someting that's ok with you ?Gimme a shout if you are interested

Advertisement