Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying To Date A Concert

Options
  • 01-09-2023 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭

Currently trying to compile a list of all the gigs I have been to down through the years and add dates to them.

One which I'm trying to put a date on at the moment is a package tour thing called (I think) Stars of The 70s which took place in the 90s. There were 4 acts playing each night - Showaddywaddy, Suzi Quatro, Mud and The Sweet. The show I was at was in Maysfield Leisure Centre and there was also a night in Dublin (not sure of the venue). I could have sworn that it was mentioned in a discussion on boards.ie at one point a few years ago but I can't find anything now. Does anyone remember anything about it and when it was?

Comments

Advertisement