Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RyanAir and Expected French ATC Strike

Options
  • 03-09-2023 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭

I have a late evening flight booked to France on the 15th of September with a return on the following Monday. However, there is a French ATC strike due to take place on that day.

With such a short visit, I don't want to spend hours delayed in an airport on the Friday night/Saturday and find myself stuck in France on the Monday while the backlogs get cleared.

Assuming the strike goes ahead, I don't want to do the wrong thing and end up loosing my money and flights. What is the RyanAir procedure in these circumstances and what would be the best course of action for me to get a refund or voucher with the least amount of hassle?

Advertisement