Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting into the big 4 with a 2.2

Options
  • 05-09-2023 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So after getting my undergraduate degree in accounting and achieving a 2.1 (68%), I've decided to do my master's in order to get my CAP2 exemptions. During the year I got an offer with EY for a graduate program in tax where I signed the contract, got a large sum of money as a sponsorship for my master's and a starting date. However, I ended up being sick for two of my master's exams and achieved an average of 58% overall which translates into a 2.2. Has anyone else with a 2.2 in their postgraduate degree been able to make it into EY or any of the big 4? (I should be starting in 20 days and need to send them my results this week.. what should I expect?)

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement