Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Account Technician Expected Pay

Options
  • 05-09-2023 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm a recently qualified accounts technician with 2 years experience. I'm currently in a role where there are 3 businesses operating under 2 CRO numbers, in total there are around 60 staff (including part-timers).

As I'm new to the industry I'm wondering what an appropriate salary is, looking at other jobs advertised the roles don't fully encompass what I do so it's hard to figure out what I'm worth. I'll outline my current roles and the scope. Any feedback with people doing similar jobs or previous experience in the industry would be much appreciated.

• Accounts Receivable and Payable for 3 businesses (1M T/O, 300K T/O & 3M T/O per year)
    • Payroll for circa 60 staff (including all HR)
    • General Admin for the businesses
    • Bank reconciliations
    • Preparing VAT returns
    • Preparing month end accounts/management accounts for external credit institutes
    • Credit Control
    • Handling all outing payments, including liaising with international payment partners

Basically if it involves money or anything vaguely complex it lands on my desk :)

Comments

Advertisement