Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

African Grey

Options
  • 05-09-2023 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi just would like to know if anyone has an african grey to rehome. I had a lovely one 14 years ago had Katie for 5 years but I got Cancer and needed treatment that would take a year. So I gave Katie to a friend that said as soon as I got better I could have her back. It took 9years to get the all clear. After a few treatment's and sepsis I am now ok. But they have Katie for so long now they do not want to give her back. I have everything set up to take her back. So if someone has a african grey they need to rehome as long as it is healthy I can pay a bit but not close to what the breeders want I would love to give them a new home. It has taken me awhile to write this as I think it sounds like a scam but it is not. You are welcome to see my home. Thanks Sean

Advertisement