Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super saver account and direct debits

• 07-09-2023 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,760 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I have a general question about this account and direct debit payments, is it possible to change the the direct debit amounts being paid in monthly? can this be edited online should situations change (add/subtract amount)? Also, I am not clear what happens after the initial 12 months period, does the same monthly direct debit instruction continue? Thanks, EP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

You can certainly change the amount of your direct debit payment for your Super Saver account by contacting our customer service desk on 0818365365 and my colleagues can assist you further.

After the initial 12 months you can continue to use this account as a regular saver. You should receive correspondence from BOI prior to this to advise you further. I've provided a link below to more info on this, I hope it helps.

Terms and Conditions - SuperSaver Account | Bank of Ireland

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement