Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Invalidity pension

• 08-09-2023 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all I have been on illness benefit for amount 2 yrs after complications after an operation I am due to go back in for my 3rd operation in oct.I received a notification on my welfare that my stamps for this payment end in dec and I was going to apply for the invalidity pension . I downloaded the form and they are looking for everyone in the houses income, I have adult children and I have no idea what they earn and would find this an invasion of there personal business, it says the IP I’d based on my stamps and not means tested so my question is why are they looking for my children’s income ? , I would understand if it was just my husbands income they wanted but why is it everyone in the house . But their income not my income.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,028 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Hi, unfortunately those are the rules if your adult children are living with you, if not you don't need to put their details in, just anyone living with you.

Your personal rate is not Means Tested but there are additional allowances that may be affected.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tazmac

I suppose that makes sense thanks for ur reply

Advertisement