Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Run panels

Options
  • 09-09-2023 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Apologies but search function is awful

Finally getting keys to our new house next week after years of stressful renting with dogs so can finally built a proper permanent dog run. Just to add I've an elderly husky so I'm looking to build good secure and comfortable setup for him. Thankfully he's slowed down a good bit but still if he gets the notion he'd escape from anything!

I'm thinking the stainless steel panels with door. Who would you recommend to get these panels from? I see Slaney and dogs pens ireland online.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I hope you're planning a roof / tilting inwards or I'd expect him to be able to climb out and if not dig out...

Advertisement