Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wtd - cyclocross frameset

• 10-09-2023 2:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭

I'm after a 52 or 53 cyclocross frameset, non disc brake. Anyone with anything of interest let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭cyclocross!

Have you checked Paul Milnes website? He usually has a selection of brand new reasonably priced rim brake cross framesets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭1971bsb

@cyclocross! I have looked previously but I'm not after anything special, just something to muck around on. Plus the whole UK hassle makes it a total pain. I'd even entertain a decent old mtb frame that I'd just convert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭mamax

Use an old mtb, I'd an alu frame from mid 90's put drop bars, claris groupset and road wheels with 35 tires and I can even keep up with the young lad off road 🤣

Advertisement