Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking into houses to buy in Bradogue Court, Cabra, Dublin – Any red flags?

Options
  • 11-09-2023 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey folks! I'm looking into buying houses in Dublin and one area I really like for public transport, distance to city centre, as well as house price, is the area Anamoe Drive in Cabra. One of the listings I've seen recently is in Bradogue court, which is a complex with a mix of apartments and houses.

I have a couple of questions and would really appreciate your help.

• Do you know if this is a safe/good area to live in?
    • Are there any constraints for buying houses in a complex area like Bradogue Court?
    • Any red flags on the area or Bradogue Court?

I'm also a newbie so would appreciate any advise on what I should look into or questions to ask when it comes to house viewing.

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 nurik922

Hi. Have you found out any information? Also interested in the same development.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 _my0pia_

We bought in the Annamoe area earlier this year and love it, really nice settled spot, great transport links, loads of stuff within walking distance too though (10-15 minute walk to Smithfield square for example)

I pass by Bradogue a fair bit and it seems like a nice well kept complex as far I can tell

The area is safe, and has a really great friendly community - our neighbours are all lovely and have been really welcoming to us

best of luck :)

Advertisement