Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linking to Budgeting App

Options
  • 11-09-2023 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have recently downloaded a Budgetting app, which links to accounts. I have successfully linked to 4 other banks (2 Irish, one other EU account and my UK account) with ease but for BOI, I get an error message.

The app folk say they have tried to contact BOI but have not had a response

Please advise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I have provided a link below to more info on TPP's and where you can find a list of approved TPP's, I hope it helps.

Help ROI - Bank of Ireland Group Website

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SFB1612

The Budgeting App I have uses Salt Edge, which is a listed third party provider...They have sent me 2 messages to inform me Salt Edge have attempted to contact you (3 times in the last month) but you have not responded to Salt Edge. Please advise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SFB1612

The App I have uses Salt Edge, listed on page 1 of approved providers. Salt Edge have contacted you (3 times in the last month, I think) but have got no response from you. I would appreciate it if you resolve this matter ASAP. It is very irritating, especially when the links with other banks have worked without any issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Thanks for the information.

We will always be here to help with any technical problems or questions you may have.

You can contact us on 0818 365 365 or 01 404 4000 if you are calling from abroad. While Business On Line customers can contact us on 0818 818 265 or +353 1 460 6445 if you are calling from abroad. Lines are open 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri, Closed Saturdays & Sundays.

Our UK Customer service team can also be contacted on 0345 736 5555.

Our colleagues with account access can raise the issue internally from there.

Thanks,

Declan

Advertisement