Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair expanding at Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Schedule is pretty poor though. Out on a Friday and back on Sunday or out on a Saturday and back on Monday.

Grand if you want to do a whole week in a place but pointless for a long weekend (really need early Friday to Monday evening for that)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Good call putting the Paris route on as Air France are only summer to CDG. Guessing ORLY?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Noxegon

You'd be lucky – it's Ryanair, so the flight is to "Paris" Beauvais.

The schedule is only really useful for those going for a week. It's hopeless for business trips.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭zone 1

estonia malta denmark greece turkey would be massive bonus for cork but cant see it happening

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

I could only see Greece happening out of any of those. I don't think Cork has the market for much more than it has, unless its Ryanair where the cheap fares make a destination out of nothing.

What we really need is more Frankfurt, more Zurich and perhaps more KLM Amsterdam. Connecting flights are really the only way to go.

Edit: Maybe Malta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

yawn

No real interesting destinations

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭zone 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭IngazZagni

Remember Ryanair, far more than the likes of Aer Lingus cater for traffic in both directions. On a Dublin to Barcelona flight for example you'd often see more Spanish than Irish on the flights. This is a good thing for Cork as a whole.

Advertisement