Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best deal on washing machines

Options
  • 12-09-2023 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where is the best place to go for good deals on Washing machines,

Or anyone get one recently for a good price,

Im looking to spend about 500 euro on a new one ,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭rex_turner

just ordered this one. 9kg, A Rated for energy and a 5 year warranty. €500 in DID plus 30 for delivery. Lots of washing machines for around the 500 mark but this ticked the boxes for me. DID had the best price but most stores were close enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dom910

I'm also looking for a washing machine at the moment for a family of 4. Hard to know which brands are good mid priced machines. I see some bosh and Samsung have a 5 year warranty. We have Whirlpool at the moment with a leaking drum so keeping away from that make

• Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

After measuring the space in the kitchen iv noticed i'll need one with a slim barrel so my options have got smaller

Which to be fair makes it easier to pick

Advertisement