Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports FC 24 - Ultimate Team

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Your point about this thread now being a ghost town is more to do with the fact Boards itself has massively declined in popularity over the past 4 years more so than FC. Discussion forums are kinda dying a death nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Whilst I totally agree that the popularity of Boards has declined (IMO almost exclusively down to the botched changeover a few years back) last year's thread still had 1.5k replies and 22k views.

This year's has 240 replies and 5k views. 9 months in and it hasn't even stretched to double figures in pages.

That's an absolutely massive decline in less than 12 months and is so great that it has to be more of a reflection of the popularity of EAFC than this forum IMO.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

The game is horrendous. Servers are brutal, cutbacks are king. I don't really feel like I'm playing different people any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I can't even play right now..it can't connect to UT when trying to start a game. Did a console restarted but that only fixed it for one game, reinstalled and issue still the same. EA have really gone to the dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,756 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I stopped playing it and don't miss it a bit. Too much time put into it and the constant errors when trying to do anything. EA has their money made and don't care.

• Advertisement

Oh and they are still making bank from the chumps buying their worthless packs.

finally a decent red pick ..went for CR7 as I have ASM as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Decided to give WL a final go, and think it's probably me done playing for the year, at least in any regular sense.

All the casuals seem to have left now, and it's just entirely insane level players, with god squads that make things like defending pointless, lol. Goalkeepers just wilt to even vague shots now.

Easily the least I enjoyed an overall cycle of the game tbh. Really felt the player base level was insane due to a lack of holding casuals interests.

The latest promo is basically crap…no chance of higher tier players and none of them really replace any players.

I did WL last weekend..was going to do rivals then for the tots pick and said **** it… zero interest in it..playing ark with the kids at the moment and its far more fun. Maybe if it was dinosaurs playing soccer I might have more interest in it.

Even grinding for that Puskas card ..i just can't be bothered.

It feels like the fun has been sucked completely out of the game in the last two weeks. It's just the same sh!t over and over. Switch, switch, get to line, cut back.

Everyone quitting champions games instead of giving the win, toxic play everywhere.

Done for this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭dmigsy

I stopped playing a few weeks ago. I usually play through to the bitter end

• Registered Users Posts: 20,021 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i only started a few weeks back and already have a ridiculous team by grinding PP in spare time, both the PTG saka and frenkie cards, also im in Div 6 so its a bit of crack and i can win more than i lose!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

relaxing by a pool in Florida, doing some 85x5 packs…

Advertisement