Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanic for EV

Options
  • 14-09-2023 10:52am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry to be *that* person but I know I saw a couple of posts in this forum recommending a specific guy who was good with EV issues. At the time I was sure I had followed his business page on Facebook in cas ewe ever needed his services. Now I need him, I can't find him, not remembering his name or location doesn't help 🙈

If anyone has an idea who I am talking about and can out me out of my misery, I'd really appreciate it thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Typical, once I posted this thread I found it (I think) - John Earls Motors in Arklow. If there are any others that are not main dealers and have a good rep with EVs though, I'd be happy to hear about them too. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭zg3409

Arklow is best known EV repairers with track record. There is other hevra approved places but may just have qualifications but less experience.

Beware often these garages have weeks of waiting lists.

Put in city name here

If you share the fault symptoms here or on specialty groups you may find others have had the same issue and there may be forums and guides on YouTube etc.

Advertisement