Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone under review for 3 days?

Options
  • 16-09-2023 9:40am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi there,

3 days ago, I deleted BOI app on my phone and reinstalled it right away.

My phone is now still under review and the message is still:

"We're now reviewing your device for secure online banking. This process can take 4 hours."

This is the longest 4 hours... Can't even access my account on PC since they are asking me to confirm on my phone that is currently being reviewed for 4 hours, for 3 days.

I'm not even sure who to call, I've reset my pin just to see if that would change anything. It didn't.

Any advice please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there , thanks for getting in touch with us.

We are sorry to hear that your BOI App is under security review even after the 4 hour security check. To get this resolved today you can contact our Customer Service team and one of my colleagues will be able to get this resolved for you today.

The number you can call is 0818 365 365. The team is available from 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri and from 10am to 2pm on Saturdays.

Thanks, Sarah

Advertisement