Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy Weight Loss

Options
  • 18-09-2023 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I’m not a frequent poster but thought I’d share an experience that has worked for me. I’ve never been obese or anything but I’ve been a bit to a good-bit overweight on and off for years. I’d tried calorie counting, HITT training and other exercise, sugar restriction etc but never achieved full or sustained results.

Then in July I came across a book written by a medical Dr in the UK who works for the NHS in a weight-loss clinic as a Consultant. The book is called The Full Diet. In summary there’s no calorie counting, I’m never hungry (the opposite in fact), it’s completely safe - my blood pressure has even reduced, and it’s zero effort, ridiculously easy. No special foods or supplements required, just everyday food. No fad diets or crazy starving regimes. It’s almost like a secret that I think the whole world should know. I started in late July and have lost 12 kg in 7 weeks. I’m now at my lowest weight in 20 years (including when I ran marathons) and feel great. I’ll never go back to my old way of eating, it’s so simple to follow. My issue now is making sure I don’t lose any more weight!

Just thought I’d share in case anyone else wants to lose weight in a very easy, safe, medically-recommended way. Best of luck to all.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Alexander Shulgin

Not being a jerk , but you don't need books , guru videos or personal trainers to loose weight , diet & daily exercise is all you gotta do , limiting alcohol is a big help , if you walk briskly 6 -10 kms 5 days a week, eat normal meals like our parents did , no pizzas , curries except as an occasional treat the weight will fall off you , I was amazed by just briskly walking that distance how effective it was , just saying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭rolling boh

There is no doubt in my experience that your weight loss starts in the kitchen.Its churned out all the time but making better food choices along with exercise will result in weight loss. Making small changes over a period of time might make it easier to cut out bad habits so when you do that you will get the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mosorchat

Thank you for sharing your personal experience and success in finding an effective weight loss method for yourself. I really admire people who have lost weight because I have never been able to do that. I only set a goal for 2-3 days and then I procrastinate again. The longest I tried was 2 weeks later because I didn't see any results so I gave up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭rolling boh

You have to change your lifestyle from now on and you have to give it time and not expect miracles in two weeks or so .Obviously its easier to say but try and make better food choices cut out treats etc even over a period of time and start finding some activity you will stick with and in a couple of months you will see results .

• Registered Users Posts: 15 miafricker

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. There are so many people who are struggling to lose weight for years and i am sure they will be more than happy to try out something new. I was able to achieve good results with the weight loss subconscious morning reprogramming hypnosis https://danielbenabraham.com/lean-diet-weight-loss-and-eating-self-control-subconscious-morning-reprogramming-script-affirmations/ . That is not just another random weight loss book, more like a guide , which will help your brain to start a different way of thinking.

Post edited by miafricker on

• Advertisement
Advertisement