Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Time for healing in our country

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,732 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Ah yeah - thats fair enough. Id maintain that in my own lifetime, high unemployment in the 1980s and the troubles were the biggest national traumas so to speak, but that doesnt take away from the point on Covid and housing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,856 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

In Cavan there was a great fire / Judge McCarthy was sent to inquire / It would be a shame / If the nuns were to blame / So it had to be caused by a wire.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Given those disgusting scenes outside Leinster House on Kildare Street with that rabble of extremist “protestors,” I fear that “healing” in this country is far from the minds of many during this Autumn of discontent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,338 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I thought the OP post was copied from an email we get weekly at work, promoting wellness and healthy thinking, yoga classes and pilates, sign up for classes by people who have somehow made a living talking bollocks. I've a better idea; cancel all that crap and use the money you waste on it to pay me more. That'll make my wellness well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,945 ✭✭✭growleaves

We need a national day of mourning for Fungie the dolphin. Day off work plus back armband ought to cover it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭gameoverdude

Advertisement