Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof of ID

Options
  • 18-09-2023 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've applied to open a super saver account online, however, BoI have come back will not accept my drivers licence as proof of ID ( it's an Irish drivers licence and is valid and in date, the image is also clear) , also proof of address wasn't accepted, said it was out of date,( it was a BOI statement) from April this year. I re uploaded a scanned copy of licence ( again image is clear) and proof of address, got same reply back. Regarding proof of address I can get a new BoI statement, but, can't understand why my licence is not being accepted as proof of ID. Could you please advise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us.

To open an account with us we would require an in date proof of ID which can be a passport or drivers licence. Your proof of address must be dated in the last 6 months. To get your application looked into you can contact our account opening team on 0818 354 454 or you can email the team at PCAServices@boi.com. The team is available from 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri. When you contact the team one of our colleagues will be certainly able to look into as to why your drivers licence was rejected for the application.

Thanks, Sarah

Advertisement