Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment - 2024

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 moll2102

How did you get on?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Susan24

Ah it was good . I was a bit nervous but I thought it went well. How did you get on ? I hope we find out this week at some stage 🤞🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Susan24

@moll2102 have you heard anything yet since the the interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 moll2102

Hi @Susan24 , yeah I just heard yesterday that I was successful in the interview stage and got an offer! Have you heard anything??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Paulok1989

Hey all,

have also applied and completed online assessment last week waiting patiently to find out if I’ve made it to interview stage.

what was the interview and open day assessment like??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 rosiep02x

Hey guys I’m doing my interview on the 8th of December what was the interview like any tips?

Ive mine the same day and nervous. Keep turning myself off it. I basicay have a full time job now in Finance but have ALWAYS wanted to become Cabin Crew but never had the courage.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Facthunt

I always wanted to be a pilot …. But think I’m well late for a career change at this stage!

Good luck all!

Best of luck for the interview I know I’ll be a nervous wreck for it but it’s a really good experience so fingers crossed 🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 14 welshgoddess

I did my interview about 10 days ago and received an email last Fri to say I was successful . For anyone wondering about the interview . First of all they get you to mark any tattoos that you have on a form with a cartoon type diagram . You are then taken to do a height reach rest inside the overhead bin of a mock aircraft and are then put sitting in two crew seats to make sure the seatbelt fits . After that you go back downstairs to wait for your interview . Everyone was lovely . Interview took about 20 mins . They quickly look at your CV . Questions include asking why c/crew and why A/L, what you know about A/L inc types of aircraft , have you ever dealt with a difficult customer , conflict with a colleague and gone above and beyond to provide good customer service . You’ll be fine if you research everything on list they sent . Don’t just go by my questions as my friend was asked different ones . There were 3 different people being interviewed in the room at the same time as me with screens in between . You don’t hear what anyone else is saying . Everyone was friendly and pleasant and did their best to put the candidates at ease . I was interviewed by one person . Others were interviewed by two. Some of the interviewers were from the recruitment company and others were from the airline

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 g72

@welshgoddess

hi

congratulation’s!

can I ask did you do your interview thurs 9 Nov or fri 10th

im waiting to hear did my interview 10th nov

very good description of the assessment day !

Thanks so much for that description that really helps and congratulations!

Hi , I did my interview on 9th Nov and got the acceptance email on 17th . I was given 72 hrs to accept it . Wishing you all the best and fingers crossed 🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 3 g72

thanks !

You’re welcome . Best of luck to everyone !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cass11

Hello All,

Is anyone still waiting on a response from their interviews? I did mine on the 9th Nov and no word since :( It's over 3 weeks and I am beside myself wondering! Anyone yet to do their interview?

The last interview is on 8th Dec .

They said they would let everyone know within 2 weeks . Would you consider emailing Nobox?

Fingers crossed for you

Thanks @welshgoddess I just sent off an email so hopefully🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ccrew2024Qs

Hi @Cass11 if they get back to you would you mind giving a quick gist of their response? I'm in the same boat only I interviewed on the Thursday the 23rd of November. Not as long as you on the tenterhooks but would of course be nice to know sooner rather than later one way or another!

@welshgoddess Congratulations on the job offer. I can't remember being told a specific decision timeline at the assessment date. Would you interpret that 2 week window as being within my own assesment date or the final December 8th date?

Many thanks 👍

@ccrew2024Qs

At my interview , the interviewer told me I would hear within 2 weeks . My friend who interviewed the following day was told the same . We both got an email 1 week later . It’s so frustrating for you having to wait ☹️

• Advertisement

From speaking to ccrew that I know , what usually happens is that they offer a certain number of places but not everyone accepts or some may fail the medical or have issues with garda vetting etc . So then those places will be offered to others

When are you starting you’re training or have they given you a start date?

You get the date for training course n the acceptance email . I was given two dates in separate emails which I think was an error . One in Jan and one in Feb . I accepted the Feb one .

Hi, So I got word that I will be told how I got on this week. I guess that is because the last interview date was on Friday 8th. Have you heard back @ccrew2024Qs ? anyone else here in the same boat? Good luck to everyone waiting on a decision ❤️

Has anyone who has been offered a training course received a contract yet?

I was told it would be sent out in next few days. References, evetting done and have drug test in Jan!

Post edited by welshgoddess on

Ah brilliant best of luck.

training course I was offered is to start April 2nd so I’m guessing will be another few weeks before I hear anymore.

Yes my friend starts a few weeks after me and hasn’t received anything yet . Congratulations !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 ccrew2024Qs

Hi @Cass11, apologies have not been back this way since. Unfortunately, no word yet but naturally the hope dwindles a little bit with each passing day. Did you hear back as you were told?

I understand they are processing a lot of candidates but it's a pity there wasn't a little bit more clarity provided on decision timelines. It would only have taken a few short lines in an email, even to be fair to people who interviewed on the 8th who may perhaps felt at a disadvantage being considered late in process.

Hopefully I will receive a decision one way or another in next few days. It wouldn't be ideal heading into the new year not knowing and being unable to communicate with current employer or to consider other opportunities wholeheartedly.

Having said that the interview process itself left me with a very positive impression of the position and I imagine I will reapply at next opportunity should I not be successful in this window.

Congratulations to all the other candidates on this thread who have received offers and the best of luck going forward to those still waiting to hear back either way!

Advertisement