Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildcards discussion during FPL 23'/24'

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Yeah I'm fairly set on a Son, Palmer, Gordon, Bruno & Foden midfield. I'm not sure KDB outscores any of them tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

Pretty much settled on this for my WC anyway. I dont expect anything much from my Chelse/Spurs lads at all but itll keep things interesting. Chasing 70 points in my main league so gives me plenty of differentials (3 of the same players V 11 at present) .... but wont be surprised at all for him to extend his lead.

Onana - Petrovic

Porro - Romero - Walker - Burn - Maguire

Palmer - Gordon - Son - Bruno - Foden

Isak - Jackson - Haaland

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

I’m pretty much seeing the same front 8 everywhere. Definitely the same front 7 with you giving the final slot to Bruno. I might give that final slot to an Arsenal mid.

So that leaves us with the only real differences in WC teams being in defence. And even then it’s pretty much the same teams we are choosing players from but different combos. So 1 x City, Spurs, Chelsea, Newcastle, Arsenal and then finally there’ll be a bit of variety with the final pick.

So we might (big might) gain on the non WC teams but we’ll otherwise be neck and neck with all the other WC teams. We really needed more doubles to fall into 37 for us to have more variety.

Yeah agree 100% - Im just hoping to catch up on the lad ahead of me in my main league who has used all his chips already

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭FantasyFool

Hi All,

After being a way off the pace for the majority of the season(70 off top in my main money league a month ago) Iv had a few weeks of decent scores and find myself in with a serious chance of getting top 3 and money!

Have a WC and BB left so plan to BB in 37. Any help/suggestions to my initial draft would be welcome(obviously all pending a clean bill of health after tonight's game). Would line be up with a possible 26 starters for BB in 37.

Pickford/Petrovic

Tarkowski Walker Burn Maguire White

Bruno Gordon Palmer Son Havertz

Haaland Isak Jackson

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

It all depends on who you are chasing, that team looks like what a lot of teams will look like in DGW37.

You need differentials to those you are chasing.

Tarkowski to a Brighton asset?

Gives you an extra player in DGW37.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Tarkowski's wife is expecting a baby so I'd give him a miss

Advertisement