Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody have any experience with headaches or sore ears from air con and heaters?

Options
  • 23-09-2023 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭

This is a huge issue ive had for ten years or so. I worked in a shop where I had to clean the aircon system twice a week, cleaning out all the stagnant dust etc

I contracted some sort of virus but the doctors and hospital never were able to diagnose my problem which was severe pressure in my head. red hot sore ears

and I cannot be surrounded by them in shops , restaurants , pubs anywhere really. Im very limited to where I can go /Work

Any info would be highly appreciated . Mods not looking for medical advice just anybodys experiences.

Post edited by HildaOgdenx on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Mod - Moved to Health Issues.

Local charter now applies.

Hilda

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Did you have proper protective equipment while cleaning these? I wonder if your lungs are somehow involved. A strange one, I hope someone can shed some light

Advertisement