Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real witch

Options
  • 23-09-2023 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a witch in Ireland. I met one before pre Google but lost touch. I don't want to post her name.

It is a genuine question. I believe they can heal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

1. No. Nobody does.
    2. No you didn’t.
    3. Fair play. Privacy and all that…
    4. No doubt.
    5. No. No they can’t. *

* Unless they also have a medical training and the condition in question is treatable. Their profession of their own ‘witchiness’ will have no bearing on the outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Henry James

Yes I did there was a group in Dublin. I am ignoring any more accusation of lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭windowcills

There is a couple near kells, its just a strong belief in the occult, they cant/dont do anything good or bax, a witch is like a priest but they dont preach, i am told they are lovely people

Hope you get the medical help you need

• Registered Users Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

If you require medical attention please see a doctor, they're easier to find than witches and also someone has checked to make sure they can actually heal people

I'm not sure there's a high degree of peer review or scientific methods in witchcraft

I'll be frank, I suspect your search is in vain because most of the so called mystics probably know if they "heal" someone who subsequently dies they'll be jailed for fraud. So they likely don't do the whole spiritual healer thing anymore

The only ones who do it now are the scam artists who know they're conning people

If spirituality or the occult gives you a sense of hope about your health then so be it. But please consult a medical professional if you have not done so, and do not disregard their recommendations in favour of directions you got from an unqualified person

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭mazdamiatamx5

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭sbs2010

You did. You told OP they had never met a witch when they had clearly stated they had.

Your understanding of what a witch is is possibly different to what the OP's is.

Leave them alone and let someone who knows what they're on about answer their queries.

😂.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

I don't think there are many real witches anymore. If there are any left, they probably have moved to the USA where they can have freedoms to practice witchcraft, at least to some degree. Could there be any left in Ireland? I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Notmything

There is/was a wiccan coven in the Carlow Kilkenny area up to a year ago, not sure if they're still on the go.

Called themselves witches but not the cauldron of bits of toad variety. They preferred to gather at the dolmen in Carlow on special dates and do rituals.

Fwiw they don't do healing of spells, more into spirituality, burning incense, and the occasional midnight nude dancing (seriously).

There was also a a male group, called themselves druids.

• Advertisement
Advertisement