Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temu (Ireland) CHAT thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭con747

I had 2 of the hoodies posted here vanish last month after landing here and going to customs then the trail stopped. Refunded and the late delivery fees applied.

Edit

I should have said both were going to Fastway so unsure where they actually vanished from.

Post edited by con747 on

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,486 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

I'm not sure if it happens in all cases but I know Customs have issued letters to people whose goods have been stopped, for whatever reason, counterfeit, banned items etc., and state the reason in the letter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭ECookie13

Is there a way to "save" things on Temu for later? Could never a find a way other than bookmarking like a pleb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,227 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Add to your basket but don't checkout, you'll get updates on stock numbers and prices if they change.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,441 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Got a letter from them once when some over the counter meds were confiscated.

I'd say they would definitely send out something if your stuff was stopped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,686 ✭✭✭✭zell12

long hoodie, white or green €4.17 - 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex

Thanks @zell12 prefect gym attire

price went over €9 now when I shared them with a friend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

I got one of the hoodies posted a couple of pages back. It's grand, but light. It'd suit as a kind of a summer hoodie, if such a thing exists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Annoying thing about this is if that vendor stops selling it even if theres still 50X other listings for the product it just shows up as a discontinued item in your basket, doesnt actually tell you what it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Must say Temu are quick with refunds well it's instant I use PayPal as soon as I report product faulty refunded, no need to return.

Item cleared customs on the 30th and it’s not linked up with an post yet which is weird

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Jeff2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,887 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I've had two fast ways packages enter the Bermuda triangle around the 22nd. 5 euro credit on both and from the looks of it I'll prob refund it too. Shame as I was looking forward to having heart shaped fried eggs 🤤

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

An I right in thinking they don't do any mobile phones? I find their search annoying.

I've never bought a phone online but I'd be tempted to risk Temu as their customer service seems to be very good if anything goes wrong.

If not is there anywhere similar that does reasonably cheap phones who can be trusted? AliExpress scare me 😱.

I've bought several from Alliexpress,never an issue. Usually very good deals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,030 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

some bike lights ordered on the 15th, just got €5 credit for late delivery but they're apparently going to be delivered today anyway. They only cost €6.

this order appears to have entered the twilight zone

It can easily take that long. Six days minus long weekend.

Doesn’t usually take that long to move from customs, before Christmas I was getting deliveries from temu in about 9 days on average

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Items due to be delivered with an post today after re-ordering on Jan 28th, the same package has been with fastway customs since Jan 12th.

Be handy in an post just collected mine from customs 🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,668 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Whats this about €100 in vouchers for using the app, is it a referral code? I think Ive only used the website thus far but bank card is connected to it, they sneakily connected it on my second order as I wouldnt have ticked a box allowing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Two orders created January 30/31 were delivered with An Post today.

Two orders created January 6/8 are still in transit with Fastway.

You can remove the bank card from the site, I have done this previously

you can use this referral link to get €100 worth of coupons when you install the app

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭ozmo

tried the link above- it was rejected but gave me 250 in vouchers instead…?! mostly requiring a very high spend (eg. over 100) to use them. And all expire tomorrow… so limited use really.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I get these adds all day that you got 3 for 1 under €10 and lucky you have x amount of prize.

To me if I get free €100 to spend that will cost me even €10 to get it to buy stuff I don't need within a certain time.

Well I'll keep my €10 rather than have junk.

In saying that I have stuff ordered to be here soon by an post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

An order I made on Jan 30 was dlivered today by An Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 JustPeachy

Ordered on 2nd Feb... Some valentines items for my daughter's 14th Feb sleepover with her friends. It's been in the airport /awaiting flight since Tuesday lunchtime, 3 days now. I suppose i dont have a chance of it getting here by Wednesday 14th?? Or what do you all think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭con747

Hard to know I have stuff stuck for over 2 weeks in customs or somewhere but at the same time I placed 2 orders on the 4th Feb getting delivered today by an post.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

Advertisement