Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bingo Loco

• 25-09-2023 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, my other half is going to Bingo Loco with her friends. I heard this place can be a bit wild, sort of like Coppers meets Ibiza uncovered (if anyone is old enough to remember that program)?? Has anyone been to any of these events?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,154 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

It’s like the last days of Sodom.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Worked a couple about a year ago. Gyrating on stage with sex toys, stupid sexual questions etc. Silly stuff if you ask me but I'm way too old now for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Sounds fantastic, time and venue please?

Should I bring lube?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

They were in the news for the wrong reasons a couple of years ago, one of the MCs or comedians was the subject of serious allegations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

If you're worried your girlfriend is going to cheat at an event that's 98% hens and women's birthday parties with the remainder made up of gay guys and the odd dragged-along other half, then I'm not really sure anyone here can help you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭easygoing39

Lad in work and his mate's go to them.He calls it "Bangher Loco" as he score's often enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,547 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Legs eleven

Bingo Loco would have been a good username OP. You missed your chance

I misread that as Banagher Loco first.

Banagher Loco - where the people in Offaly who haven't yet found love are finally introduced to their cousin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I'm guessing ticket sales are not great at the minute if you're trying to drum up interest on an outdated platform.

How long before they forced you down off the stage? And is it true that they gave you a lifetime ban from attending any future feiseanna?

• Advertisement
Advertisement