Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bathroom grant for elderly parents

• 26-09-2023 6:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone

My parents are in the process of applying for the grant to get a disabled bathroom. They had a guy out today to sign off on grant and they said they need 2 working smoke alarms an a CO2 alarm.

House has hard wired smoke alarms which I'm not sure they are working. I live down the country so can't check them untill next week at the earliest.

Do they have to be hardwired or will battery operated smoke alarms suffice?..he won't sign off on grant untill rectified.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Advertisement