Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wet look sealer - Silver granite garden slabs

Options
  • 27-09-2023 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi

I have a large back garden done in silver granite slabs (varied size) with black limestone boarder. Set in hardcore sand and mortar. The builder didnt wash off the jointex brush in grout properly leaving linseed oil stains. In a previous post I asked for suggestions on removal chemicals but none worked particularly well and its been 1.5 years so not weathering off either. So. I'm left with the backup plan. Wet look sealers.

I actually like the look of the garden when wet so a very glossy wet look is fine. But can anyone recommend a wet look sealant that's non-slip. Concerned I'll break my neck out there in the winter months.

Also is it worth doing myself or paying a professional in peoples opinion?

Thanks a mill

Tagged:

Advertisement