Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Bank of Ireland app and online banking website down again??!

Options
  • 27-09-2023 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

This seems to be happening more and more frequently these days. Very frustrating, especially when you have a time sensitive online transaction you’re trying to do but can’t because the service is unavailable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭mazdamiatamx5

Just logged in, seems OK for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

Sincere apologies for the experience, this has been rectified and service resumed.

Many thanks, Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Astro1996

The same thing is happening for me... and more frequently over the past couple of months too. I tried paying for the weekly shopping there a few mins ago via the supervalu website and when I went to pay it says "there is a problem with your bank, please try again later".

This happened almost exactly the same time as last week as well, went to pay for shopping and the app crashed with the error "upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason : connection failure, transport failure reason delayed connect error: 111".

The more this keeps happening, the more it does not instil confidence in either the 365 app or Bank of Ireland for that matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us.

Really sorry for the difficulties you are experiencing with the App.

Have you since been successful with making the purchase with SuperValu? Is the notification for approval reaching your device okay?

Many thanks, Alison

Advertisement