Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student paramedic 2024

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 chrissie22

For people doing the aptitute test if ye’ve not done it already, make sure if you have dyslexia or adhd that you tell them, I got extra time and a separate room!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 theone34

Did anyone do the aptitude yet. I went into the link and done it, but it was the same as the practice tests i done last week? The topbox story and the letters and number in the squares.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hope234

I did it this morning. I didn’t manage to get all the top box questions done , think I only did half of them .

Best of luck with the results🤞. I

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bJWXNIXWNXOW

Also did mine this morning, maybe only got half of the verbal reasoning done but can't say my answers were right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 kilbeg3

Did anyone get an email recommendation to proceed today for Ballinasloe on Sept 2nd for response by tmrw at 12?

Seems to be a 2nd batch of offers out to some that may have responded yes to the first email and then heard nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Clarissa1a

Hi, just wondering if you got an email today advising of your results?

It said on the attachment we should find out today but I have not received anything :(

Hey I emailed them because I was wondering the same around 16:00, the response was they are working through the results and hopefully have them out before the end of the week

oh that’s a relief. I was worried I hadn’t submitted it correctly!

Thank you for the information 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Passerbye

o that’s great to hear, you are all in the same boat. I was wondering & checking my phone all day! Thanks for that.

• Advertisement

just got an email that I have to retake the assessment!!! Due to varying problems what sounds more like IT . Is this the same with ye lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hope234

yea I’m the same , must be an overall issue

Post edited by theone34 on

Just got my result and I passed. Best of luck on the retake and those that were unsuccessful keep applying.

Post edited by bJWXNIXWNXOW on

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Jimmy113

I’m the same. I need to retake the test.

Best of luck to those retaking the test

I got my results too and thankfully passed.

Sorry to those that didn’t and good luck to those that are re doing it. Atleast you know what to expect and will be more prepared 👍🏻😊

• Registered Users Posts: 12 chemicals404

Im needing to do a retest , how does one know if the proctor is watching this time ?

Do they show up on screen ?

Any help appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 9 boneill82

. ..

Post edited by boneill82 on

Just done the retest , feel less confident with verbal reasoinng this time around 🥲

• Advertisement

was it the same or different to the test we did?

Was the same as before. Top box ltd

Thought it was just me. I was more nervous this time around and feel less confident. Sure it’s done now. Best of luck to all who passed and who had to take it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DamoScb

Heya ppl.

I got my result of the aptitude test and i thankfully passed. Just wondering after the interview.

How it all works.

Im from dublin and Tallaght would be my only option as I've a young family.

Questions.

1. does each college run a course ever year.
    2. Would it be this September for tallaght
    3. If I'm offered say cork and i turned it down can I wait till tallaght comes back around.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 boneill82

When do they want the driver print out from the ndls?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kahmen

Wont be this September. As there's still a recruitment class be for you ((I'm on that panel eating to be cald up))

So this year was a strange one that only seme to be after running one calls but the year be for that ran 3 so no one relay now's what the plan is .

When the experience of intrst comes out you select the one you want and if you don't get it you go back on the panel for example I got a email for blanslow I didn't want that so I didn't respond I'm still on the panel.

Alsow just to say currently it's only talagah ,banslow, tullamore are the colaged. Cork is the university but form what I now you don't relay go down thare

N/a

For those of us that had to resit do we still have to submit supporting documentation even though we haven’t heard anything back yet?

• Advertisement

just took the retest & definitely more nervous & second guessing my answers.
    there was another email just sent out regarding supporting documents but there is no mention this time regarding the ndls. It’s on the email attachment that you got with the date of assessment. They tell you the documents they are looking for.

Advertisement