Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend solar panels installer

Options
  • 04-10-2023 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

We're looking into having solar panels installed on our house in Limerick city, and just looking for quotes for now. Can anyone recommend someone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,416 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Send me a PM pls and I will send your details to a crowd I do work for as the BER assessor

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 CosyChair

I am too thinking about it but going to wait till next summer as i am hoping it will weed out the installers that are out looking to cash in on the hype also heatpumps it should show up the troublesome one after a second winter.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Ring around, most of them are willing to travel up and down the country.

Check out https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058219537/domestic-solar-pv-quotes-2022-no-pm-requests-see-mod-note-post-1/p194 as well.

I don't think there's any hype to die down, I got mine installed two years ago, I can only imagine it'll ramp up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,356 ✭✭✭Tefral

Joe Brennan in Resolutegroup is who we use alot as a subbie. So far despite me sending lots of packages out for pricing, he always comes in the most competitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Opensolar recently quoted me €8,292.00 for a 5.7kWp system

They might be worth hitting up

• Advertisement
Advertisement