Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBUK 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,719 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What was Paul's rant about, he said he came in the BB house for fun and then complains about the ant game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭ellejay

Think combination of two things boiling down to his point that the shouters are taking things too seriously, a) if anyone tells him to do anything he'll do the opposite cause no-one has the right to tell him what to do and b) he wants to make as much noise as he wants until he goes to bed as late as he wants

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

I've just watched last night's episode and came straight here to try figure out what the hell Paul is whinging about.. I can't make head nor tail of most of the arguments from the HM in this series!

Jordan is like a dirty perv around Matty imho but I do like Jordan

Trish is starting to irriate me

You can see jealousy in Henry

I'd didn't get Chantelle and Hallie being upset at the jest sexist comment banter in a game, she mixed up Tom and Paul

Some of the arguments are just nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Just caught up on last night.

I actually need subtitles for Paul. I genuinely cannot understand what he is saying

The scene where Kerry wanted to use the loo was too funny!

Yinrun is so adorable but coming out of her shell more and getting funnier all the time.

At the moment she's my winner but I've been on this rollercoaster before and know things can change.

Jordan is such a player! And I don't think it's a nice game he's playing 😔 happily passive aggressive flirting with Mattie.Mattie happily playing along which is fine from his part. But Jordan still refers to Henry as his husband and you can see Henry looking at what's going on and it's hurtful to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

They should have split the house, rich and poor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Noky seems to be crying and acting up for the show. Drama.

She is quickly becoming my least favourite, mind you that changes daily

I'm glad it's a reduced budget and I'm glad the orange ants got to choose.

Olivia, Noky and Kerry will find that hard to handle 😊

How the hell did disabled Kerry get in the store room first. She must have been waiting at the door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Noky in the diary room with the tears out of nowhere

Actually spot on Jeff, she's acting up for the camera

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lots of them as are fake as fcuk , playing up to the cameras I think. Hallie , Noky , Kerry being nice, or nicer. ( I should have clarified this as a sarcastic comment)

Much and all as Paul is disliked , I don't mind him , he's being himself. Plus , from the end of tonight's show, with Olivia and Tom carrying in a riot with Paul, maybe he wasn't the only one always keeping others awake at night.

Plus I didn't like it when Jenkin was in the kitchen, getting annoyed with Hallie, he turned to her , then Chanelle stuck a hot spoon to his neck. Not on imo .

TLDR : Rant over 🤣

Post edited by Mam of 4 on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭jj880

Kerry when its shopping list time:

Speaking of Hallie, she's been quiet as a mouse since her secret codes incident. She is definitely trying to avoid being nominated, no strops or playing up for the cameras

I still think she's playing up to the cameras though Skipper , her tone of voice changes and goes up a few levels 😅

Yeah I am just getting to the end of the episode now. Forget what I said, there she is playing up to the cameras

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

I can't see any clear winner atm. I went through a phase of liking some of them at one stage but no one standing out for me right now! Even yinrun is starting to grate on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think Noki's very fake - it's like she's performing, quite a few of them are but then it's part of the game playing.

Kerry's toned down the shouting a bit since she heard get Kerry out, we'll see how long that lasts.

Yeah and I've checked my ITv channels but not there. See ye at 10 😜

• Advertisement

Im watching it now on itvx player, where is everyone?

Looks like more rule breaks tonights

This is a load of b*llocks . No names mentioned, unlike last week. Plus it alters who goes up for eviction, which imo , might be gameplay on BBs part .

See , I was nice, I didn't spoil it for those of you watching it at ten 🤣

I'm like EOTR ... talking to myself...

🧓

Happy enough with nominations, or am I?

No spoilers here

Spoil Away Folks

I saw something about YinnyRun in jail over talked nominations and now she has no nominations or rejected nominations, not counted nominations

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭apache

Thought it wasn't on tonight. Why has it changed channel? Just tuned in.

Bigger mix of nominations this time so for.

Matty, I wonder who he picked as he is in with everyone.

• Advertisement

I've one I'm happy enough with them being up .

Advertisement