Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio green.... except for this one area?

Options
  • 07-10-2023 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Would love to know why one patch of my patio is immaculate.... whereas most of it is green.

Wife thinks I must have spilt chloris on it, but I definitely didn't!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,433 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Is there some sort of quirk of the shadows that it gets a regular blast of sunlight in that area? Even reflected sunlight, is there a window that reflects sunlight onto that patch?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭pj9999

There's a kitchen window in the vicinity, wonder could reflected sunlight from that be the cause. I'm also wondering is it magical properties of my little madra's urine... she does her biz there first thing very morning... I really don't think she confines herself to that exact patch though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,732 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Looks like a spot where someone has mixed something up or stored something that isn't conducive to green slime.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭pj9999

Ah stop lads - it has to be the dog... here's a pic someone posted on reddit of exactly the same thing happening. I'm going to try to manage where she does her wees and hopefully she'll clean up the whole patio for me!

• Advertisement
Advertisement