Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Swim

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Blumhouse got another hit on their hands? This looks trashy but potentially fun:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭Homelander

I have a lot of time for campy horror movies but this was a total turd to be honest.

First half is pretty good but the second half takes a huge nose-dive, tries to be creepy and up the scare factor but comes off with a whiff of "The Room" in the execution, there's more than a few moments that are unintentionally funny.

Actors are fairly decent.

For me it'd be a 4/10, and even that's in the mindset of it being a campy, tacky horror film on a Sunday evening.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,859 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Yeah, this looks to be on the wrong side of the line where it's just a bit too trashy to bother with. Tempted to see it but it's cold outside. I'll probably leave it.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Advertisement